Se Habla Espanol
Mckenzie & Snyder LLP Logo

Cincinnati BWC Injuries: Getting the Help You Deserve

Jul 31, 2011
2 min read

Many times our firm will receive calls from individuals who get hurt at work and they have many more questions than answers. One of the simplest questions we get is: What doctor or doctors can I go see for this work injury?

The short answer is generally that you can go see whomever you want to go see. This is particularly true when an injury is recent and the worker needs immediate treatment. Many times treatment for and diagnosis of a work injury begins in a hospital emergency room or urgent care. Other times they begin at a primary physician’s office or the office of an occupational specialist.

If the injury persists and the injured person needs on-going care, it is recommended that one treat with a physician (Medical doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor, etc.) that is specifically certified by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. One of the primary advantages is that such physicians’ offices have familiarity with the Ohio workers comp system. As many injured employees find out, the administrative processing and paperwork involved in a BWC claim can be frustrating to say the least. Having a knowledgeable physician’s office on your side can be a great relief.

McKenzie & Snyder LLP practices workers comp law in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Feel free to use the form below and/or call 513-737-5180 to schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our knowledgeable attorneys.

Free Case Evaluation

Mckenzie & Snyder LLP Logo

Site Disclaimer - This site/article and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.

©2024 Mckenzie & Snyder LLP - All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy