Nicole Dietz focuses her practice in the area of personal injury, concentrating primarily on litigation.
Prior to joining McKenzie & Snyder, LLP., she was a research consultant for LexisNexis where she assisted lawyers around the country with their research needs.
She was also formerly in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company where she practiced primarily real estate law
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law (2016)
- B.A., Criminology, The Ohio State University (2012)
Nicole Dietz is admitted to the bar in the State of Ohio.
- Associate, McKenzie & Snyder LLP (2019-Present)
- Research Consultant, LexisNexis (2017-2019)
- In-House Counsel, Fidelity National Title Group (2016-2017)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Butler County Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
Ms. Dietz is an avid sports fan and enjoys playing soccer and basketball in her off time. She also enjoys working out and hiking with her dog. She is a fan of the Ohio State Buckeyes and Cincinnati Bengals. She currently resides in Dayton with her fiancé, two cats, and husky.