Daryl Dennie practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, Criminal and Traffic. He comes to McKenzie and Snyder from Cleveland, Ohio, where he began his career as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office. In 2000, he began a career in private
practice as a defense attorney.
Mr. Dennie has 20 years of jury trial experience. He has handled cases in the United States DistrictCourt, Northern District of Ohio. He has argued cases in the Ohio Court of Appeals, Eighth District. He has defended clients in Courts of Common Pleas in the Counties of Ashtabula, Butler, Clermont, Cuyahoga, Franklin, Greene, Guernsey, Hamilton, Lake, Lorain, Montgomery, Portage, Summit, and Warren. He has represented clients in numerous Municipal Courts in Ohio, including City of Akron, City of Cleveland, City of Hamilton, City of Lebanon, City of Mansfield, City of Stow, City of Wilmington and City of Xenia.
– J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law (1996)
– B.A., Social and Behavioral Sciences, The Ohio State University (1989)
Mr. Dennie is admitted to practice in the State of Ohio and the United States District Court, Northern
District of Ohio.
– Associate, McKenzie and Snyder, LLP, 2015- present
– Principal, Law Offices of Daryl T. Dennie Co., LPA, 2000-2015
– Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Cuyahoga County