Phone: 513-737-5180 ext. 37
Chris Snyder practices in the areas of personal injury and workers’ compensation, concentrating on litigation at the trial court level. Mr. Snyder is the head of the Personal Injury Department at McKenzie & Snyder and has advised thousands of clients on all aspects of tort law.
He has tried over 150 personal injury and workers’ compensation cases in his twenty-two years of practice. Mr. Snyder’s experience includes cases tried in: United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio; Ohio Courts of Appeals: 1st, 10th, and 12th Districts; Hamilton County, Clermont County, Brown County, Prebble County, Butler County, Montgomery County, Warren County, Hamilton County Municipal Court and Hamilton Municipal Court.
- J.D., Ohio State University School of Law (1988)
- M.B.A., Ohio State University School of Business (1987)
- B.S., Economics, Central Michigan University (1984)
- B.S., Political Science, Central Michigan University (1984)
Mr. Snyder is admitted to the bar in the State of Ohio and in Michigan (inactive) and has appeared pro hac vice in Kentucky and Indiana. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
- Partner, McKenzie & Snyder LLP (2001-present)
- Staff Counsel, Allstate Insurance Company (1994-2001)
- Asst. Prosecutor, Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office, Civil Division (1991-1994)
- Law Clerk, Judge Kraft, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas (1990-1991)
- Student Intern, Judge Graham, Federal District Court, Western Division (1987-1988)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association
- Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
Mr. Snyder is happily married with three boys. He lives in Cincinnati and enjoys music and photography. He is a fan of the Cincinnati Reds and Bengals. He enjoys coaching recreational baseball and basketball in his community as well as upward flag football.