Samuel Warden practices in the area of personal injury and workers’ compensation. Mr. Warden is an associate at McKenzie & Snyder and has advised hundreds of clients on various aspects of tort law. Mr. Warden was admitted to practice law in 2011, and has extensive experience in Ohio personal injury law, having been a senior claims adjuster with Progressive Insurance for over 5 years, and clerking with an insurance defense law firm during law school. During that time Mr. Warden adjusted and negotiated thousands of personal injury claims involving motor vehicle collisions.
Mr. Warden’s experience includes appearances in the following: Industrial Commission of Ohio (Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton/Fairborn); Courts of Common Pleas: Hamilton County, Montgomery County, Warren County, Greene County, and Butler County, as well as Hamilton, Dayton, Xenia, and Miamisburg Municipal Courts.
While fighting for the rights and lives of injured citizens, Sam Warden fights for car accident victims to receive the diminished value of their car after it’s been damaged in an accident.
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law (Cum Laude 2011)
- B.S., Wright State University (Biology-Pre Med) (2002)
Mr. Warden is admitted to the bar in the State of Ohio and the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
- Associate, McKenzie & Snyder LLP (2013-Present)
- Discovery Attorney, WilmerHale (2012-2013)
- Law Clerk, Eagen and Wykoff Co., L.P.A. (2010)
- Fellow, Ohio Innocence Project (2009-2010)
- Progressive Insurance, Senior Claims Adjuster (2003-2008)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
Mr. Warden is happily married with three daughters. He lives in Dayton and enjoys brewing beer, restoring antique furniture, shooting trap and skeet, and whenever he has the time fishing for that 10 lbs. Bass to hang on the wall.